Forget "Fulfilling the promise of Britain" the most boring, leaden, ominous tag-line ever conceived.
Forget the dweeb whom the unions allowed to be "leader".
Dig a little into its shallow grave and you realise the Labour Party is still offering you... More!
Gordon Brown's former henchman, Ed Balls, says he "deeply regrets" that their last round of porkbarreling transformed Britain's economy into a complete shambles. Nevertheless, he insists he has some new "tough fiscal rules" for the future (remember Gordon's "Golden Rule"?) - indeed, Balls says he has a five point plan to give you More:
1. More greed - if we aren't greedy
for punishmentwe won't hire more civil servants, who won't become union members, who won't vote Labour.
2. More civil servants - because they tend to join unions and vote for the party most likely to grow the public sector.
3. More union members - because they control the vote at Labour's annual conference, the leadership and the party's finances.
4. More money - Balls says he would borrow more to pay for public sector growth.
5. More spending - to complete the